Within its CSR program entitled "Actively Caring", its actions are structured in 5 strategic pillars:
- Sustainable innovation: fostering a sustainable growth strategy
- Development of human potential: placing women and men in the center of attention
- Responsible sourcing: ensuring safety, traceability and transparency
- Preserved environment: limiting the environmental footprint
- Support of communities: creating value by sharing experience
From objectives to multi-annual action plans, it is a genuine driving force for initiatives of a company naturally committed to a sustainable world. Paced by a strategy of continuous improvement, these actions are shared annually in a specific report.
Last year was an unusual one, due to an unprecedented health and economic context. However, SILAB's teams are proud to present the 2020 edition of this report, demonstrating the agility and reactivity they have shown in order to maintain activity and honor the commitments made to all stakeholders. For example, you will discover information about the launch of ACNESIUM®, the innovation of the SILAB Softcare department dedicated to the care of compromised skin; the commissioning of the new internal training center; the optimal use of co-products, in particular through the example of the peony; the commitment to the Science Based Targets initiative or the obtaining of the Platinum level from the EcoVadis rating platform.
Do not hesitate to get in touch with your usual contact person to obtain a paper version.